[Community Radio] [Community Media Association] Your Community Media! Your Vote!GRANTS AVAILABLE NOW![Scanned]

Diane A. Rodgers diane.rodgers at commedia.org.uk
Tue Apr 12 12:51:12 BST 2005

Your Community Media! Your Vote 2005!
FUNDING is now available for the creation of Public Service Announcement
recordings

*£200 GRANTS AVAILABLE - APPLY NOW!*

The CMA is looking to commission ten Public Service Announcements as
part of its "Your Community Media! Your Vote 2005" initiative.

Community Media projects are being encouraged to apply for £200 to
produce a short 30-second Public Service Announcement to encourage
participation in the forthcoming General Election.

The aim of these PSAs is to inform voters how they can participate in
the Election. We are looking for imaginative ideas for PSAs that engage
with people on the ground (as only Community Media can!).

Successful applicants will receive £200 once we have received the
completed PSA. We will then upload the PSA to our "Your Community Media!
Your Vote 2005!" website. It is then made available for other community
radio stations to download and re-broadcast.

For more information and to download an application form please go to:
http://www.commedia.org.uk/your_vote/psas.htm

DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS is FRIDAY 15th APRIL - APPLY TODAY!!