[Community Radio] Help the CMA develop a response to the draft Community Radio Order

Michelle McGuire michelle at commedia.org.uk
Thu Feb 12 20:52:39 GMT 2004

The draft Community Radio Order

The CMA is in the process of developing a response to the DCMS
consultation on the draft Community Radio Order. We welcome comments
from the membership to help develop the Community Media sector's
response to the draft Order. To facilitate this we've set up a web page
with information about the order and a section where members can feed
in their comments.

For further information about the draft Order and how to get involved,
visit the Community Media Association website at
http://www.commedia.org.uk/campaign/

"access to the media for people and communities"

http://www.commedia.org.uk
http://showcase.commedia.org.uk