[CMA_Radioforum] FREE PLACES at the Festival of Community Media

Michelle McGuire michelle at commedia.org.uk
Sat Apr 19 08:40:24 BST 2003

An Extravaganza of Community Media!

We are offering FREE PLACES for one person from each Access Radio Pilot to
attend the Festival of Community Media, the Community Media Association's
Annual Festival at The Showroom in Sheffield city centre.

The 2003 Festival includes a wide range of activities celebrating the
diversity and wealth of community media. There are three days of
screenings, two days of debate and discussion, practical workshops, a chance
to find out more about the latest equipment and lots of opportunities to
meet other people interested in community media.

On Friday 9th May 14.30 - 17.00 we will be holding a Plenary Session called
'Learning from Access Radio Pilots' and we would like a representative from
each Pilot organisation to be present on the panel to give delegates the
opportunity to ask questions to the Stations present.

If you will be requiring accommodation, we have reserved rooms for Thursday
night at the Ibis Hotel for contributors. We will also cover any travel
expenses that you may incur. If you have any queries, please don't hesitate
to give me or my colleague Beth Barker a call on 0114 279 5219, otherwise, I
look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,

Michelle McGuire
Development Officer