[CMA_Radioforum] BCB Bradford 20 November

Mary Dowson mary at bcb.yorks.com
Tue Nov 12 16:10:12 GMT 2002

Hi everyone - we are really looking forward to seeing you all in Bradford
next week. Its really great  to have everyone together here in Bradford and
so to mark the occasion, BCB would like to invite everyone over to our
studios at 5pm  - straight after the afternoon meeting.  We are literally
just 2 minutes walk away from the Midland hotel.
We will provide you with some hot food before the Radio Academy  meeting (or
before you trek off back home)  - Curry, rice and Roti etc. - and a chance
to look around BCB towers
We would also like to broadcast a special programme on BCB between 5-6pm,
showcasing the experience so far of all the Access stations, We envisage
that this will be a rollng format programme with each group having the
opportunity  to talk about their project,  including contributions from any
other participants.

Please can you let me know asap whether you will be able to come, how many
of you there will be and any  preference for vegetable or chicken curry!
Do hope you can come.
Best wishes
Mary Dowson
BCB