[CMA_Radioforum] PPL licenses - Angel Radio

tony smith angelradio at 37.com
Fri Jun 21 15:01:59 BST 2002

Hi
I sincerely hope we do not have to list every recording we play. We are already

so snowed under with paperwork that we are getting behind with everything
already, including evaluations, letters to listeners, programme schedules, etc.
Our existing workload is enormous and is being undertaken entirely by
volunteers. I think we'd have a revolt on our hands if we gave them yet more
work.
Our Library consists of 100,000 tracks which are all pre-1960. Of these, 30,000

are on original 78rpm shellac discs which would take weeks to sort through to
gather all relevent information.
If possible we would prefer to pay blanket charges even if it works out more
expensive.
Tony Smith
Angel Radio

http://Game.37.com/  <--- Free Games
http://newJoke.com/   <---  J O K E S  ! ! !

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com