[CMA_Radioforum] Launch Dates, Copyright issues etc.

Sattar, Javed (UK07) javed.sattar at honeywell.com
Tue Feb 19 18:06:02 GMT 2002

Hi All,

Our view is we should as Access Groups be as ONE Voice. However Steve you
tend to have most contact due to the fact you are on Satellite.
In the end we will go with what ever decision is reached. We are still
waiting Freq.. (RA permitting.)

It would be nice to know as my team have been asking me, while we wait to go
on Air, Who is actually ON, who is actually Testing and Who is still
Waiting.
I only know of three so far.
I'm sure everyone would also like to know.

regards

Javed
Awaz Fm