[CMA_Radioforum] GTFM - Insurance

Takeover Radio kidz kidz at takeoverradio.com
Fri Feb 15 22:41:26 GMT 2002

Hello all

As promised I  have been investigating the insurance situation with the hospital radio people.

I should have some  prices very soon, so if you can hold off for another week I will post them on the forum.

Hope all is going well  with everyone. We hope to be broadcasting in March, RA permitting!!!!

Speak  soon

Graham