[CMA_Radioforum] parliamentary reception and access radio forum

Nicky Edmonds nicky at commedia.org.uk
Wed Apr 24 10:48:58 BST 2002

Hello Access Radio Pilots

I'd like to invite you to a parliamentary reception to celebrate the access
radio pilots. The reception is on Tuesday May 14th in the MacMillan room at
Portcullis House in Westminster,  from 3.45 p.m to 4.45 p.m..
The reception is being hosted by the Community Media All Party Group, which
is chaired by Ian Stewart MP.

We are inviting all MPs and Peers, but I'd like to encourage you to contact
your own MP to give them a bit of  a push to attend!

There will also be a meeting of the Access Radio Forum that day from 11 am
to 3 p.m. ( I don't yet have a confirmed venue for that meeting -finding
somewhere affordable in Westminster is not very easy!)

I will send out a letter when the details are confirmed. Meanwhile, please
don't hesitate to contact me nicky at commedia.org.uk,if you have any
questions.

 Looking forward to seeing you at Westminster!

Best wishes
Nicky Edmonds

               Please reply to nicky at commedia.org.uk

            15 Paternoster Row, Sheffield S1 2BX
         Tel +44 (O) 114 279 5219  F + 44 (0) 114 279 8976
   http://www.commedia.org.uk
     CMA is secretariat for the Local Independent Television Network
   http://www.litn.org.uk