[CMA_Radioforum] Second 'Access' Community Radio Forum

Lawrie Hallett lawrie at commedia.org.uk
Mon Dec 3 00:16:47 GMT 2001

Dear All,

Just a quick note to thank those of you that attended the second CMA Radio
Forum for pilot groups last Monday in London.   For those of you that
couldn't make it, we hope to see you next time!

One thing that I was asked to do by Professor Anthony Everitt, was to
forward his e-mail address to you all.  It is as follows:

<anthony at pentheus.demon.co.uk>

I have already forwarded details of the e-mail addresses I have on file for
groups to Anthony, so you will doubtless be hearing from him in the near
future.

With best regards for now;
Sincerely,

Lawrie.