[cma-l] COLIN BLUNSTONE'S FAVOURITE SONGWRITER

Steve Thompson steve at stmedia.org
Sat Mar 31 13:16:58 BST 2018

Hello,

Hopefully, some of you will remember me from my days as a CMA board member.
I have now retired from academia but have unretired from the world of
music. I have been going out with a terrific 6 piece band playing the songs
I wrote for the likes of Celine Dion, Elkie Brooks etc and telling the
stories behind them. More details here http://steve-thompson.org.uk/pr/

I thought of you guys as we have a show coming up in Scarborough which is
jointly promoted by Radio Scarborough and Scarborough Council. I wondered
if similar arrangements might exist elsewhere in the country.

Steve Thompson
mail at steve-thompson.org.uk