[cma-l] Request to twin from an Australian community radio station

Associated Broadcast Consultants info at a-bc.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 14:54:23 GMT 2018

Waht a great idea.  Like all great ideas it seems obvious!

Not sure Ofcom would allow it in UK on stations with transmitters?   If
they did it would be great to build up a portfolio of stations and have a
lucky dip each night!  Or for areas with sizable audience of certain
nationalities/languages, it could add real value.

You'd need to trust also that they meet the (UK) broadcasting code!

Glyn Roylance - Principal Consultant
Associated Broadcast Consultants <http://www.a-bc.co.uk/>
<http://www.a-bc.co.uk/index.html>