[cma-l] Community Media Association & Ofcom: Radio Broadcast Compliance Workshop, Saturday 20th January 2018, Birmingham City University

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Tue Jan 2 17:29:58 GMT 2018

Ofcom will be represented by Adam Baxter, Principal in Standards & Audience
Protection. Following a career in a variety of media policy-led roles, Adam
Baxter has worked for 9 years at Ofcom enforcing broadcast standards. He
has particular responsibility for regulation in the areas of due
impartiality, elections, incitement and hate speech.

More details to follow.

Bill
http://www.commedia.org.uk
https://twitter.com/community_media