[cma-l] join our new discussion platform

Lucinda Guy chair at commedia.org.uk
Mon Oct 2 22:41:07 BST 2017

Hi All,
As those of you who came to the conference will already be aware, we are
now moving community media discussions onto a new platform
http://chat.commedia.org.uk/
Please take a moment to set up an account there and post your news and
ideas.
We will endeavour to repost interesting stuff from this list onto there
over the next couple of months, and will switch off this email list at some
point, probably by the end of this year.
We are confident the new platform will serve us all well. For example, it
will be easy to find previous, valuable posts. Also we feel it will
encourage constructive and thoughtful comments and debates.
See you there!
Thanks,
Lucinda

--

*Lucinda GuyChair,** Community Media Association*