[cma-l] insignificance

Canalside Community Radio Ltd office at canalsideradio.net
Tue May 23 11:45:03 BST 2017

Dear All

It just shows doesn't it how things can change in less than 24 hours. In
fact in this case it was about 5 hours. Making observations & complaints
about our general plight, and then you wake up to the atrocities just
literally up the road in Manchester from us here in Bollington.

It has been difficult on-air this morning to strike that balance between the
obvious statement '''business as usual''' when actually we each and all know
it isn't the case. I suppose it is the experience and knowledge and
professionalism that gets you through reporting on the News, which is what I
was talking about yesterday.

All the observations have been made, they don't change, they remain as they
are .. However, I think it is only right to mention that the whole thing
drifts into total and absolute insignificance when you see what happened
yesterday and you see the Parents and Guardians still searching for loved
ones.

It just shows        I/ We've got nothing to moan about really . this brings
you back down to Earth with a bump !

Nick

Canalside Community Radio Ltd.

Canal 2B,