[cma-l] Fwd: Journalism inclusion ebook published

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Mar 14 15:18:01 GMT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Diane Kemp <Diane.Kemp at bcu.ac.uk>

Hi,

We’ve just uploaded an ebook ‘Everybody in’, which is free, practical and
aimed at increasing inclusion in news reporting. It’s for courses,
tutors/students to download and use.

It’s the first of the Broadcast Journalism Training Council’s publications,
though edited by my colleague Bob Calver and I at BCU and Marcus Ryder (ex
BBC now in China) and comes with endorsement from UK news employers
(attached).

Do have a look. If it is useful then please do share the link. It is free
and downloadable.

https://leanpub.com/everybodyinbook
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fleanpub.com%2Feverybodyinbook&h=ATNGMR_Sv7yvBYt5XVrVDYLnWZi3Rx4Ljo_do7vgmew9ElII7A1d-cUxHSvwnA65Tzw9J_b3ZQDBD-j2qoPyw76y7XGc4CICK38u3rOgVAJSYp1kZzVa0AAOLDz0FUMU_iuH>

Kind regards

Diane

Diane Kemp, FRSA

Professor of Broadcast Journalism

Principal Fellow of the Higher Education Academy

Course Director: PGDip Broadcast Journalism (BJTC) and

MA International Broadcast Journalism.

Birmingham School of Media

The Parkside Building.

Birmingham City University, UK.

B4 7BD

+44 121 331 5478 <+44%20121%20331%205478>

www.mediacourses.com

Twitter @DianeKemp1

Skype dikemp1

Coordinator Div-A for Council of Europe:

http://www.coe.int/en/web/diversity-accelerator/home

Member of ‘Birmingham Partners’

http://www.birminghampartners.com/