[cma-l] SSDAB & Community Radio

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 11:03:25 GMT 2017

You would be able to afford it Nick - even as a standalone station eventually - but do you want to and do you need to?

Matt Hancock's statement is a little  vague - because "station" could include a teenager on line from his bedroom if there's no other clarification.
It will certainly be interesting to see who attends - and how many.
Do you have figures Bill?

Ian Hickling

Partner

[https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2SkDsnIzSZgRbNnNKBSiwxiFhFQWRGV55mTjVL23fulnJpstZmYxeKrrYefY4qxiSgkMrAETld64XINLXCsujE_zI5gAsQyWeCWvHixcrNYtar3Sij4YlVBgN2NSQ-n2DsgZvrnpWZlfwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.transplanuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/transplan_UK_weblogo_190x60.png]<http://www.transplanuk.com/>

Office: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)

Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)

6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS