[cma-l] Singing posters and talking shirts stealing from your FM signal...

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 17:18:41 GMT 2017

All you need is a really good experienced RF engineer - rather than a PhD student.
There are plenty around here (not me!) who will give you an authentic appraisal - probably for the fun of it.

Ian Hickling

Partner

[https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2SkDsnIzSZgRbNnNKBSiwxiFhFQWRGV55mTjVL23fulnJpstZmYxeKrrYefY4qxiSgkMrAETld64XINLXCsujE_zI5gAsQyWeCWvHixcrNYtar3Sij4YlVBgN2NSQ-n2DsgZvrnpWZlfwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.transplanuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/transplan_UK_weblogo_190x60.png]<http://www.transplanuk.com/>

Office: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)

Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)

6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS