[cma-l] The Mayors Charity CD

steve at stmedia.org steve at stmedia.org
Fri Mar 10 16:58:57 GMT 2017

Hello,

I've recorded and released my 1982 hit. "Hurry Home" with the Mayor of
Redcar and Cleveland. The CD is in support of the Mayors Charities,
Coatham House (Homeless people) and Earthbeat (Theatre for people with
learning disabilities) Every penny from CD sales goes to these
charities. We're getting loads of airplay and support from our local
station Zetland FM and the CD is in several local stockists and soon
will be in Tescos. If anyone on this list would like to give the song
an airing just email me and I will wetransfer the wav files (seven
versions on the CD)

Here is the "pop video"
https://vimeo.com/204963621

and another of us larking about in the studio with a swing version
https://vimeo.com/207598652

The originalhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNG6anfVJbk
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNG6anfVJbk>

The CD can be downloaded athttp://bit.ly/barryhunt

Or the CD purchased atwww.steve-thompson.org.uk
<http://www.steve-thompson.org.uk/>

For outside the area downloads would be preferable but either way,
your listeners would be supporting two great charities

Steve Thompson
================================

+44 (0) 7795826953 <tel:%2B44%20%280%29%207795826953>

mail at steve-thompson.org.uk <mailto:mail at steve-thompson.org.uk>

Songwriter/Producer
Celine Dion, Elkie Brooks, Sara Brightman,
Sheena Easton, Elaine Page, The Hollies,
The Searchers, Tygers of Pan Tang etc

The Steve Thompson Band
www.steve-thompson.org.uk <http://www.steve-thompson.org.uk/>
www.facebook.com/thestevethompsonband/