[cma-l] Statement on changes to Ofcom’s rules on due impartiality, due accuracy and elections and referendums

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Thu Mar 9 13:56:19 GMT 2017

given the tendency of parties to challenge any broadcaster that they feel
has not treated them fairly this could be a minefield...

Any hints on whether the past performance/current support formula applies
nationally, regionally or locally?

Bests

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763 Company Ltd
by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales No 3753832.
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.