[cma-l] Chronicle ROT Logger Beta

James Cridland james at cridland.net
Fri Mar 3 08:08:00 GMT 2017

This is nice - have tweeted it and it'll be in my newsletter.

Suggestion #1 is to make it clear how much space this will take on a local
drive.

Suggestion #2 is to archive to Amazon S3 or similar (or point to a cron job
that will do this for you). Please don't delete archives - instead, Amazon
Glacier will be a really cheap place to store every single second of your
radio station that was ever broadcast. Imagine how awesome that would be.

http://james.crid.land - get my weekly newsletter
https://media.info - the media information website

Tel: +61 447 692 743 | UK: 020 7100 1811 ('till midday) | @jamescridland