[cma-l] C R Licensing - the Methodology

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 10:56:38 BST 2017

I think we're fooling ourselves if we refuse to accept CR as a small but vital Industry Sector - and each operation as a commercial business.
The "Not for Profit" element is simply a financial end-of-year adjustment and should be irrelevant to efficiency of operation.

Ian Hickling

Partner

[https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2SkDsnIzSZgRbNnNKBSiwxiFhFQWRGV55mTjVL23fulnJpstZmYxeKrrYefY4qxiSgkMrAETld64XINLXCsujE_zI5gAsQyWeCWvHixcrNYtar3Sij4YlVBgN2NSQ-n2DsgZvrnpWZlfwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.transplanuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/transplan_UK_weblogo_190x60.png]<http://www.transplanuk.com/>

Office: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)

Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)

6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS