[cma-l] Outside broadcasting recommendation

admin at edenfm.co.uk admin at edenfm.co.uk
Sun Jul 30 19:33:28 BST 2017

Here, we simply stream back to the studio.

We use Butt to encode (free, although donation suggested) and feed a dedicated web stream, that costs us about £3 a month.

All you need is access to a wi-fi at the OB end. If we don’t have that, then we use a 3G dongle.

At the studio end, we use WinAmp to receive the stream and feed to the studio desk.

The cheapest possible way and it works every time.

-Nigel-

Eden FM Radio Ltd
Address: Mostyn Hall, Friargate, Penrith CA11 7XR
Office: 01768 899 101
Studio: 01768 899 107
Email:  <mailto:admin at edenfm.co.uk> admin at edenfm.co.uk
Facebook: /EdenFMonline