[cma-l] Outside broadcasting recommendation

Jonathan Clingham djclingham at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 13:09:27 BST 2017

Can anyone share some ideas with us here at Saint FM. http://www.saint.fm

We want to be more active with outside broadcasting

We have an historical event coming up that is in a remote location that
will attract lots of outside audience

We will have access to phone lines and (possible the internet with up to
128k to be confirm)

This location is not line of site to the station, previously we have used
copper pairs, is there any cheap IP or any solution recommended from your
experience.

What outside broadcasting options are recommended that is cost effective.

We don’t have a load of money to throw at this as we are a community
station driven by less than 4000 listeners locally.

Just to not we need to feed the broadcast back the station for local
broadcast and internet streaming.

Johnny

--
regards