[cma-l] DAB

Sbba Siddique sbba.siddique at asianstar1016.co.uk
Thu Jul 27 15:51:02 BST 2017

Hi Bill

I wonder if I can post the below to the discussion  list please

Thanks

Sbba

Dear all

Asian Star Radio is based in Slough and has been broadcasting for 10years
plus unfortunately we missed the boat for small scale DAB and we ve been
trying ever since un successfully, i have approached Muxco who never even
respond to emails or calls but are advertising on their website that they do
have capacity on their London multiplex and therefore was wondering if
anyone on the group can assist us in our quest to get on to DAB?

Many thanks

Ray Siddique

MD

Asian Star Radio