[cma-l] Desktop 19in 2U pod for dual CD player head unit

Alex Gray, Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Fri Jul 21 17:02:33 BST 2017

John at studioracks.co.uk has an extensive range but has always been willing
to custom build or adjust the dimensions on an existing design for minimal
cost.

Or if you want to do it on the cheap just cut a couple of wooden 'cheeks'
for either side and screw on short sections of rack mounting bracket at the
right angle for your needs. The equipment then in effect holds the rack
together, or you can cut a third piece of wood to act as a 'roof' for the
pod. You can buy the rack angle strip pre-cut from 2U upwards or cut it down
from a length.

Alex