[cma-l] been thinking ???

admin at edenfm.co.uk admin at edenfm.co.uk
Sat Jul 15 15:33:06 BST 2017

Hi Nick

Re SSDAB you said “I see the thing has yet again been hi-jacked by commercial radio as there is no show without Punch and they’ve got their conks poked in it again.”

Can you point us to something which shows that please, as I’d like to take a look?

Thanks.

-Nigel-

Eden FM Radio Ltd
Address: Mostyn Hall, Friargate, Penrith CA11 7XR
Office: 01768 899 101
Studio: 01768 899 107
Email:  <mailto:admin at edenfm.co.uk> admin at edenfm.co.uk
Facebook: /EdenFMonline