[cma-l] Studio Air conditioning

Martyn Haynes martyn.haynes at wcrfm.com
Mon Jul 10 17:30:53 BST 2017

If only it were that easy Ron, I wouldn’t be asking here! :)

The units are very old and they’re no longer made (or indeed serviceable due to the refrigerant inside them being phased out) so they won’t give me an idea until they’ve been.

It’s not a big deal but ideally I was looking for someone who’d recently had units fitted and could offer some ball park figures.

Thanks

Martyn