[cma-l] Studio Air conditioning

Martyn Haynes martyn.haynes at wcrfm.com
Mon Jul 10 16:28:31 BST 2017

Hi All,

I've got an initial funding meeting on Wednesday and I've been trying to get
a ball park figure for replacing the Air-conditioning units in our studios
as they're well past their best and need renewing asap.

I've put in a couple of quote requests to some local air-con suppliers but
they won't even give me an idea without coming to take a look
(understandable I guess)  but they're not able to visit site until after our
meeting.

I was wondering if anyone had air con installed in the last couple of years
and could give me an idea of cost.  I know it's not going to be accurate and
every building is different, but I just need an idea at this point.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Martyn

--

Martyn Haynes