[cma-l] Community radio at its finest !!

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Wed Jul 5 19:41:40 BST 2017

Fantastic news, Sbba - well done!

I've put this out all over our social media and we'll also include this
story in our next newsletter coming out later this month.

*A reminder to all to send your community media news to:
newsletter at commedia.org.uk <newsletter at commedia.org.uk>*

All the best for now

Bill
http://www.commedia.org.uk