[cma-l] Comic Relief - thank you

Paul Pennington paulpennington at btconnect.com
Mon Jan 30 17:29:32 GMT 2017

Ahead of the launch of Red Nose Day 2017 campaign tomorrow - a very big
thank you to all 33 community stations who expressed an interest in covering
projects locally 'on-air' as part of the build-up to  Red Nose Day In late
March - all details have been passed on to the regional offices of Comic
Relief and they will be in touch shortly - any station that still wants to
get involved and hasn't yet expressed an interest, please do get in touch
with me directly and I will do the necessary!!

All the best

Paul P

Paul Pennington

paulpennington at btconnect.com