[cma-l] Advert scheduling

Geoff Rogers geoff at susyradio.com
Sun Jan 22 22:50:40 GMT 2017

We use Myriad with Myriad Advert Manager.

It's a bit basic, sometimes creates too long or empty breaks and isn't that
flexible, but hey it's included in Myriad suite and 'free'.  We had looked
at Natural Log which is pretty flexible and is used on a commercial station
I know well, but even with discounts it's a bit pricey, but remains an
option in the future.

Aside from major deals we try and get people to pay either by standing
order or via direct debit.  Go Cardless is the DD provider we use for some
clients but many seem reluctant to 'lose control' of their payments, or
have to jump through hoops to get the agreements signed.

So not really too onerous a task.

Geoff

On 19 January 2017 at 10:44, Bill Hensley <bill.hensley at hcrfm.co.uk> wrote:

> What are people using for adverts scheduling? We are currently using
> Myraid, with Myriad Ad Scheduler.
>
> Bill - HCR104fm
>
> --
>

> *Bill Hensley, Managing Director, Huntingdon Community Radio, 01487 823424
> / 07767 823424. *
>

> Huntingdon Community Radio (Media) Limited Company No 06755423  Registered
> in England. Reg Office: George Hay & Co., St Georges House, George Street,
> Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3GH. Directors: William Hensley (Managing), Scott
> Pheby (Financial), Raymond Godby, Anthony Obee, Stephen Potter, Nicola
> Rule. This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
> intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any
> views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
> necessarily represent those of Huntingdon Community Radio (Media) Limited.
> any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please
> contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

Geoff Rogers
Programme Director
Susy Radio, Local Community Radio for Redhill and Reigate
On-air across Sussex and Surrey on 103.4FM NOW
Web: susyradio.com <http://www.susyradio.com>

Susy Radio Ltd. A company registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office: 54 Nutfield Road, Merstham, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 3EP.
Registered Number: 06748586