[cma-l] Fundraising News: Children In Need Small Grants programme (UK-wide)

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Fri Jan 20 13:00:36 GMT 2017

There is apparently a grant fund or a funding body in the UK called                    Community Radio in Need ?             perhaps we could each apply for that one.

It’s quite an easy form to fill in, and if you apply before the 3rd February you get a couple of free gifts … a Parker Pen and a Begging Bowl

Keep smiling kids, nudge nudge wink wink say no more

All said of course with the tongy in cheeky

Onwards and Upwards

Could I ask a quick question please          and for once I am being serious    so serious head on.

Just as a matter of interest, what would you say is the average number for a Station of participants as in Staff / Part Time Staff / Volunteers / those who come and go but do a bit to assist whilst in residence ?                would you say 35 persons/people ??      that’s about our number, but of course we’re in North East Cheshire and we’re semi rural.

You see, I can be sensible when I want to be.

Response much appreciated         and thanks for this info Bill

Regards

Nick Dumpty