[cma-l] Advert scheduling

Martyn Haynes martyn.haynes at wcrfm.com
Thu Jan 19 12:08:49 GMT 2017

We use Myriad too.  It' a bit of a hassle (-unscheduling and then
rescheduling every-time you need to make a change), we're running two
databases too, so everything has to be duplicated.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Paul Moore <hitmix951 at aol.com> wrote:

> Hi Bill we use the same.it dies the job but could do with being better
>
> Regards
> Paul Moore
> Corby radio
> Hitmix radio
>

> Sent from TypeApp <http://www.typeapp.com/r>
> On 19 Jan 2017, at 11:22, Bill Hensley <bill.hensley at hcrfm.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> What are people using for adverts scheduling? We are currently using
>> Myraid, with Myriad Ad Scheduler.
>>
>> Bill - HCR104fm
>>
>> --
>>

>> *Bill Hensley, Managing Director, Huntingdon Community Radio, 01487
>> 823424 <01487%20823424> / 07767 823424 <07767%20823424>. *
>>

>> Huntingdon Community Radio (Media) Limited Company No 06755423  Registered
>> in England. Reg Office: George Hay & Co., St Georges House, George Street,
>> Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3GH. Directors: William Hensley (Managing), Scott
>> Pheby (Financial), Raymond Godby, Anthony Obee, Stephen Potter, Nicola
>> Rule. This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
>> intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any
>> views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
>> necessarily represent those of Huntingdon Community Radio (Media) Limited.
>> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
>> any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please
>> contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

Martyn Haynes
Director

101.8 WCR FM
www.wcrfm.com

Wolverhampton Community Radio Training (WCRT)
Newhampton Centre
Wolverhampton
WV1 4AP

Office: 01902 572260