[cma-l] Broadcasting (Radio Multiplex Services) Bill 2016-17 - stream

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Sat Jan 14 12:25:55 GMT 2017

Community Radio on air has to be non-political, thats more about balancing
debates and not supporting or opening opposing government policy etc.

But they can contact their own MP etc to forward their own needs, and
certainly the role of the CMA is to do this as well on behalf of the sector
and our members.

You can be sure that commercial radio stations and their sector
representative (radiocentre) are doing their own lobbying work.