[cma-l] Betar Bangla Ltd

fantasy office office at fantasyradio.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 22:43:21 GMT 2017

Oh Dear,

Sorry, I don't know your name, but firstly, Fantasy Radio knows that a
lot of community stations are not registered for VAT. It's nothing to do
with low income. If you are a genuine business turning over *something*,
you can choose to register for VAT and claim VAT paid out on various
purchases, including PRS and PPL.

PRS and PPL are Limited companies with substantial turnover, so they are
OBLIGED by HMRC to Charge VAT.
This cannot be changed.

Sadly, you have made a big mistake by assuming we are earning a huge
amount of money. We are not ... also, we choose not to be VAT registered
at this time.

Kind regards and best wishes,

Phil Dawson

*FANTASY RADIO 97FM*