[cma-l] PRS, PPL and VAT

Paul Golder paul at pvg.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 17:42:05 GMT 2017

We've been VAT registered since day one.  Never gone over the turnover
threshold.

Virtually everyone we sell to is VAT registered so it makes no odds to them
if we charge VAT or not.

Over the years we've saved thousands of pounds in reclaimed input tax.

I recommend all stations should do this.  If you can't fill in the VAT
returns yourself find a friendly bookkeeper/accountant and give them some
free ads!

Paul
Phoenix FM