[cma-l] Licensing and VAT

Artisan Broadcast (Sales) sales at artisanbroadcast.uk
Thu Jan 5 13:12:45 GMT 2017

Exactly what I was thinking. :-)

The issues from our old station's point of view were not licencing costs -
it was apathy and an older generation that wouldn't budge from the local
BBC local radio station that they've listened to for 50 years. ;-)

I'm going to have another go but return to the original ethos and launch as
a digital only station for the younger generation who prefer to stream and
download rather than tune in on a dial. :-)

Regards,

*Catie Lake*

--

Sales & Support: 0333 37 00 252 : http://www.artisanbroadcast.uk

*'Artisan Broadcast' is a brand name of Artisan Internet Limited*

Artisan Internet Ltd.  ::  Reg. No. 4577129  ::  VAT No. 750 3706 48
mail: 56 Kenilworth Court, Kenilworth Close, New Milton, BH25 6BN