[cma-l] Licensing and VAT

Artisan Broadcast (Sales) sales at artisanbroadcast.uk
Wed Jan 4 18:27:54 GMT 2017

US "licences" are not charge for mechanical rights for exactly the
promotional and prospecting reason Nick outlines. I've always found that a
great many UK 'authorities' are out to charge for everything without
considering the 'potential benefit or income' of a particular arrangement
that may (in turn) generate a commission/revenue for the authority up the
chain. A very blinkered approach if you ask me.

Regards,

*Catie Lake*

--

Sales & Support: 0333 37 00 252 : http://www.artisanbroadcast.uk

*'Artisan Broadcast' is a brand name of Artisan Internet Limited*

Artisan Internet Ltd.  ::  Reg. No. 4577129  ::  VAT No. 750 3706 48
mail: 56 Kenilworth Court, Kenilworth Close, New Milton, BH25 6BN