[cma-l] Susy Radio renewal

fantasy office office at fantasyradio.co.uk
Mon Jan 2 21:48:39 GMT 2017

Congratulations to Susy Radio on your licence renewal. We also have our
licence renewed from February 28th for five years.

I know many stations have had difficulties of various sorts, but I'm
happy to report we have had a very successful five years. No problems,
no difficulties. (following 18 years of RSLs)

We started with a good recipe, the best ingredients and served up with
passion by a dedicated team - And it works.

Best wishes to the Susy team and everyone in Community radio for a great
2017

Phil Dawson
*FANTASY RADIO 97FM*
Devizes, Wiltshire