[cma-l] Travel News

davepascoe at coastfm.co.uk davepascoe at coastfm.co.uk
Fri Feb 24 22:07:57 GMT 2017

Seems to be differing costs mentioned from £200 to £350 so far?

Dave Pascoe
Director/Presenter

Coast FM 96.5 & 97.2 FM
Penwith Centre
Parade Street
PENZANCE
Cornwall
TR18 4BU
Tel: 01736 362884 (Monday & Thursday)
Mob: 07765 862119 (Outside Office Hours)

The contents of this email and any files enclosed are confidential, may be privileged, may be subject to copyright and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email and you are not the intended recipient please notify postmaster at coastfm.co.uk and delete this email and you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this email are strictly prohibited. Although Coast FM routinely screens for viruses, recipients should scan this email and any files for viruses. Coast FM makes no representation or warranty that this email or any of its files are free of viruses or defects and does not accept any responsibility for any damage caused by any virus or defect transmitted by this email. Coast FM reserves the right to monitor all e mails and the systems upon which such e mails are stored or circulated. This email does not conclude a binding agreement. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coast FM. Thank You