[cma-l] The HearSay International Audio Arts Prize 2017

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Wed Feb 15 12:02:58 GMT 2017

That's what they say:

   - Flights to Ireland for Every Award Winner
   - This year every HearSay prize category winner living outside Ireland
   will receive a flight from anywhere in the world to  participate and accept
   their award in person at  HearSay2017

You do have to be a winner to receive a flight.

I should think that 24:00 hrs Irish Standard Time means by around 23:59 on
28/02/17. Saying 00:00 might be ambiguously interpreted - is it 00:00 on
27/02 or on 28/02? Perhaps from experience, they have had to address these
queries in previous years.

Bill
http://www.commedia.org.uk
https://twitter.com/community_media