[cma-l] Third Annual Community Radio Networking and Information Day - Saturday, 1 April 2017 - Melton Mowbray

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 13:04:30 GMT 2017

I agree with the remarks made by my Honourable Friend, the Member for the Egg Safety Guild a few moments ago.

Resisting the temptation to mention a certain subject again, I would concur with what Lucinda said to me yesterday - we and the CMA need to agree on what are the important needs of this small Industry sector that should be receiving the communal spear thrust - and which ones are better left to individual efforts.

Ian Hickling

Partner

[https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2SkDsnIzSZgRbNnNKBSiwxiFhFQWRGV55mTjVL23fulnJpstZmYxeKrrYefY4qxiSgkMrAETld64XINLXCsujE_zI5gAsQyWeCWvHixcrNYtar3Sij4YlVBgN2NSQ-n2DsgZvrnpWZlfwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.transplanuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/transplan_UK_weblogo_190x60.png]<http://www.transplanuk.com/>

Office: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)

Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)

6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS