[cma-l] BBC local democracy content for the sector?

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Fri Feb 3 16:48:23 GMT 2017

If it pans out like that then what a massive fail!

£8M of public money given to the private sector (for a good cause
admittedly) and us not for profit broadcasters excluded from its
products??  If that is the plan surely it's easy enough to fix...

(I feel a rant coming on but it's Friday afternoon so I'll spare you but
really....)

Bests

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763 Company Ltd
by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales No 3753832.
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.