[cma-l] DAB

Philippa Sawyer Pippa at wycombesound.org.uk
Tue Dec 12 15:18:28 GMT 2017

Jonathan Marsh at RadioLab (Uni of Beds) is your man.  Not sure if he is on this list.  He was at WycSo last week doing research on the relative quality of different bit rates and DAB vs DAB+ pros/cons.  Really interesting stuff.   He's interested in visiting stations (within reach of Luton) who can gather a number of people together to do the research, which takes around 20 minutes to complete.  I can connect him to anyone who is interested, if he's not here already!

Pippa

Philippa Sawyer

Programme Director

Wycombe Sound 106.6fm

01494 449900

07973 710963

@wycombesound

@curly_radio

www.wycombesound.org.uk<http://www.wycombesound.org.uk/>

[1508162806887_PastedImage]

Winner - Station of the Year 2017

Silver - Best Female Presenter 2017

Bronze - Best Community Programme - Mid Mornings