[cma-l] Community Radio Training Survey

Martin Steers martin.steers at commedia.org.uk
Thu Aug 31 09:34:43 BST 2017

Dear all,

I have been asked to pass on a survey to the sector from an academic (Paul
Atkins from Tresham College).

Hes also happy to share the research with CMA members for use for funding
applications etc.

I would strongly encourage people to complete the survey.

===

Hello all,

I am currently conducting research into the effectiveness of training in
community radio settings.  My research is at a very early stage and I am
still trying to pinpoint what practitioners see as the most important
aspects of the service they provide.

If you work at a community radio station, particularly if you are involved
with training volunteers could please take five minutes to fill out this
quick survey?

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CV2Q7CS

All input is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,