[cma-l] Fwd: Ofcom Compliance workshop - election coverage rules

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Mon Apr 24 18:38:33 BST 2017

A chara Fergus

Ofcom is currently looking at dates for the further workshops and will be
in touch in due course with further details.

The locations for these are likely to be Edinburgh, Cardiff and possibly
Belfast. There are no further workshops planned in London or in Manchester.

The content from the session will be made available if you are unable to
attend in person.

Le meas

Bill
--