[cma-l] Radio Festival 23rd May 2017

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 16:48:55 BST 2017

Call me cynical - but £120 and a £32 ticket to London to be told how good everyone else is and how we are still very much the poor relation?

Hmmm!

It could just be worth it to get something back off PRSfM and PPL though!
But Who T F will pay £250?

Ian Hickling

Partner

[https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2SkDsnIzSZgRbNnNKBSiwxiFhFQWRGV55mTjVL23fulnJpstZmYxeKrrYefY4qxiSgkMrAETld64XINLXCsujE_zI5gAsQyWeCWvHixcrNYtar3Sij4YlVBgN2NSQ-n2DsgZvrnpWZlfwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.transplanuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/transplan_UK_weblogo_190x60.png]<http://www.transplanuk.com/>

Office: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)

Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)

6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS