[cma-l] General Election Debates

Canalside's Thread events guide for NE Cheshire office at thethread.org.uk
Fri Apr 21 11:52:28 BST 2017

Sounds good Andrew ... and yes, we have done the same over the Years. As you
rightly point out at the end of the memo it's up to the individual Station
and the circumstances. No Station is any less worth or better whether they
cover the election or they don't. I was merely pointing out that dependant
on participants it can go wrong, especially if you have the classic '''empty
chair''' waller      who decides to complain because the thing has gone
ahead ...... bonkers I know, but such are folk.

As I say we will possibly go half-way house. I was making the suggestion for
others who don't fancy going full on             5 minutes or so to tell us
about what 'they' as a Candidate will do for (in our case Macclesfield) and
what the Party will do Nationally (no questions asked)

Nick