[cma-l] Fwd: Resonance's 15th Birthday Party

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Apr 7 16:08:37 BST 2017

*Resonance's 15th Birthday Party*

Dear Resonance listener,

On 28 April at The Courtyard, Hoxton, we're celebrating *15 years* of
*Resonance
FM* <https://resonancefm.com/> and *515 days* of *Resonance Extra*
<https://extra.resonance.fm/> with entertainment in three rooms, including
live music, DJs, spoken word,  and more (mostly simultaneously). Plus a
space just to chat. *Advance booking necessary - do it here!
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/resonances-15th-birthday-party-tickets-33254290478>*
We
pleased to welcome the multiple award-winning *Errollyn Wallen* as
headliner on our music stage, an artist equally at home in contemporary
classical and popular song and a long-time supporter of Resonance. Also on
the bill, feedback maestro *Knut Aufermann* (Radio Revolten, Radia), Welsh
experimentalists *Locus* (ex-Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, ex-Trwbador),
prodigious young Carnatic singer *Adesh Sundaresan,* and even younger indie
rock trio *The Honey Hahs,* who are signed to Rough Trade though they are
all still at school. We've also got poetry from *Richard Scott* and *Rebecca
Perry,* prose from* Tony White* and *Frank Key,* the cream of *Resonance
Extra's DJs* - and a very special launch presentation of our new serial, *Blood
Culture,* by polymath *Jack Klaff*.

*Live music in the basement theatre:* Errollyn Wallen + Knut Aufermann +
Locus (Richard James & Angharad van Rijswijk) + Adesh Sundaresan + The
Honey Hahs + very special guest.* Resonance Extra DJs in the basement
bar:* Nana
Nicol + Roamer's Gap + Radio Cascabel.* Spoken word in the upstairs
theatre:* poetry from Rebecca Perry + Richard Scott + prose from Tony White
+ Frank Key + special launch presentation of Lance Dann's *Blood Culture*
<https://www.blood-culture.com/> with Professor Jack Klaff.  *And in the
White Room:* VIP reception, conversation - and meet the Resonance team.

We hope to see you there!
\\

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation

Canstream Internet Radio & Video