[cma-l] The Health FM CMA Conference notes

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Thu Sep 22 16:54:19 BST 2016

Hi all

We've just distributed the notes from our popular workshops on the Health
FM project (which is funded by the Community Radio Fund).

If you're not on our list do drop me a line so that I can ammend it - and
if you'd like to just read the notes they're here
<http://www.communityradiotoolkit.net/health-fm-workshop-notes/>

Thanks again for all the great feedback on the day...

Best wishes

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763 Company Ltd
by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales No 3753832.
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.